Monday, February 14, 2011

Day #5/Valentine's Day Mix

On this day of passion and temptation, a word of caution from Kilo: Black people, don't you ride those white whores.



Valentine's Day Mix (megaupload)

Tracklist:
1) I Want You (I'm an '80s Man) - Prince Paul ft. Bimos
2) I Like It - DeBarge
3) Mood For Love - Prince Paul ft. Newkirk
4) Blam! - Barack Obama
5) The Look of Love - Isaac Hayes
6) My Number - Barack Obama
7) That's You My Love - Johnny Cool
8) I Luv U Girl - The Dix
9) Tonight is the Night - Betty Wright
10) Come Here My Dear (Remix) - Dudley Perkins ft. Sadat X & MED
11) You Should've Seen the Way I Made Love to You - Andy Bey
12) Big Girl, Skinny Girl - CX Kidtronik ft. Tchak Diallo
13) Do Ya Think I'm Sexy - Pentti Oskari Kankaan & Seinahullua Veljesta (ft. cookie monster)
14) Say You'll Be (edit) - Jerome Prister
15) Love (Can Make You Happy) - Mercy
16) Chocolate Lover - DJ Quik ft. Sexy Leroy & The Chocolate Lovelitez
17) Be Our Valentine - Prince Paul & Peanut Butter Wolf

2 comments:

Rach said...

Does Boo got Shot qualify?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SK6_Di_3O0

whodey? said...

this has given me my idea for day #6. thanks, Rach