Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Roomba, Meet Scooba. Humans, Meet your End

Happy 2011 everyone! We should all resolve to watch more The Jetsons.

It seems that the future is now and we're all going to die after watching 2012.

Up first: Tom Selleck and AT&T tell us how it's gonna be, and they're usually right.

Then, take a look at this insanely low-tech solution for a high-tech lifestyle.


Finally, and I'm talking to you, Real Housewives of Orange County, Atlanta, New York City, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, DC and Miami:

THE SCOOBA 230


Why did it take so long to make a Roomba for hardwood floors?

Also, when am I going to get my Rosie?

2 comments:

The Last Unitard said...

Rosie sucks. I don't want no sass from my maid. I just want her to do her fucking job and stop judging me.

Also, I had a Roomba and it was fucking sweet. It wasn't that good at being a vacuum, but it was great at making noise and getting stuck and scaring cats.

willis said...

Is it ok to rape to robots?