Thursday, January 6, 2011

Public Service Announcement: Healthy Eating Blows

I didn't make a resolution to eat better or "get in shape" because that would be snooze-tastic.
I did, however, buy some Quaker oatmeal because I had only ever had oatmeal once in my life that I remember, and it was just a few months ago. I liked it. So I bought some more.
I did not buy a gross of instant oatmeal packets but a 'tin' (of cardboard) of regular ol' oatmeal. When boiled on the stove it is delicious, but can someone please tell me why when I come to work and make this crap in the microwave it does this (?!?!?) :

1 comment:

Susan said...

2011 is gettin' crazy! i usually fill mine with hot water from our hot water dispenser and then microwave it for 30 seconds, stir, heat for another 20 seconds. longer than that and it will blow up. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!