Friday, November 12, 2010

Hemp granola will not get you high.



Well, my work computer isn't working this morning, meaning the data I so critically need is tantalizingly out of reach, leaving me to do nothing else but post here.

A few things on my mind this morning:

1. Despite associations and commonly-held beliefs, granola really isn't that good for you. The hippies had it wrong. Maybe that's why there's a lot of aging dudes with ponytails wearing tye-dye to distract from their large gut.

2. The time is nigh for soup! Soup, glorious soup, chock-full of vegetables and stew meat and potatoes and beans and whatever else our little hearts desire. I'm seeing a lot of soup dinners in the near future. I just need to get a lot more bowls before these commence, as we currently possess only 5 deep bowls, and 4 shallow ones that would never work for you stork-beaked people.

3. WHEN IS THAT MOVIE ABOUT THE GUY THAT CUTS OFF HIS ARM (played by a sexy sexy sexy James Franco) COMING TO MY LOCAL THEATER???

'Tis all.

2 comments:

The Last Unitard said...

Also, honestly, I'm not a big fan of soup. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because the only soup I ever had as a kid was shitty chicken noodle and tomato.

I'm down to try some new soups, but I can't imagine many situations in which I'd choose soup over sandwich.

The Last Unitard said...

And 127 Hours, featuring sexy sexy sexy James Franco, comes out in January.