Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4 blogs and 7 minutes ago.

Dearest Shirkers and Shirk Readers,

There is unrest in the Shirkian Peoples.  We have been torn apart by a thing called Format.  Yes!  The grand beast of Branding awakes in us the most visceral sensibilities and calls on us!  "Choose Sides!" it says, "Do not listen to your higher mind,  defect instead to your animal instincts, and choose one against the other!"

But I say you my friends, nay, my bothers and sisters in Shirk, do not let this Thing From The Depths Of Internet Hell, this devisive beast, stand in our way of the necessary action.  We must Shirk.  And we must shirk in unison!

With these words I take my leave of you, hoping for the best in the outcome of tomorrow eve's meeting.  But, before i say my final adieu, i leave you with a simple reminder of why we post in the first place.  I give you the infamous, the indisputable:

3 comments:

The Last Unitard said...

Well put and received.

The Last Unitard said...

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A LEMON HEADED CHAMELEON TERRORIST PUSSY!

Joe N said...

GOODNIGHT!