Monday, August 1, 2011

Soul Music Megamix



A while back palejoe asked me to make him a soul music megamix. I finally got around to it, and it can be downloaded here. Something to listen to on those long train rides around Europe, ya lucky bastard. Hope you brought your iPod.

Track List:

1) I Don't Know How - The Superlatives
2) I Remember When - The Florida Spiritualaires
3) 1900 Yesterday - Betty Everett
4) Heavenly Father - Eula Cooper
5) The Next Ball Game - Inell Young
6) You'll Lose a Good Thing - Barbara Lynn
7) That's You My Love - Johnny Cool
8) Loneliness Is Always Around - Christian Adams
9) I've Got to Find Her - Creations
10) Slipping Around - Thomas East
11) Didn't I? - Dorando
12) Seven Years - The Impressions
13) Gimme a Little Sign - Brenton Wood
14) I'm Your Puppet - Bobby & James Purify
15) What Do You See in Her? - Inell Young
16) I Done Told You Baby - Soul Majestics
17) Four Walls - Eddie Holman
18) Heartaches and Pain - Charles Bradley
19) Until You Were Gone - Leon's Creation
20) A Woman Needs To Be Loved - Tyrone Davis
21) Love Is Blue - Johnny Johnson
22) I Forgot to be Your Lover - William Bell
23) Let's Just Get Together - David Sea
24) Sad, Sad Boy - Don Julian & The Larks
25) Don't Make Me a Storyteller - The Dells
26) Heart Full of Love - The Invincibles
27) A Lifetime - Brothers of Soul
28) To Love Someone (That Don't Love You) - The Kaldirons
29) Such Misery - The Precisions
30) Maybe So, Maybe No - The New Holidays
31) Still Water (Love) - The Four Tops
32) All For the Kids - Frank Turner
33) As Long As I've Got You - The Charmels
34) Reach Out and Touch - The Souls of Unity

No comments: