Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dirty/Dulcet Radio 12/28/15


42/52 weeks in 2015. Dirty/Dulcet Radio going in! Bring on 2016.

Download the show here.

Set list:
1) Kirk Morgan - Amon Düül II
2) Been So Strange - Ezra Furman
3) (I'd Go The) Whole Wide World - Wreckless Eric
4) In The City - The Jam
5) Dark In My Heart - Lee (Muthafuckin') Hazelwood
6) Theme One - GRRM George Martin & His Orchestra
7) Video Life - Chris Spedding
8) Observatory Crest - Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band
9) I'm Going To Spain - Steve Bent
10) Bright Lights - England's Glory
11) Aida - Rino Gaetano
12) When I Paint My Masterpiece - The Band
13) The High Road - The Feelies
14) Kinder Blumen - Real Estate
15) Slightly Sue - Cooley-Munsen
16) Bad To Me - Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas
17) Just Another Broken Heart - Al Hazan ft. Terry Melcher
18) Donnie - The Bermudas

No comments: