Friday, July 3, 2015

Dirty/Dulcet Radio 5/11/15


Download the show here.

Set list:
1) Thump - The Fem Doms
2) Go With The Flow - Queens of the Stone Age
3) Baby Talkin' Bitches - Devo
4) I Can't Be Counted On - Meat Puppets
5) It's Not The Same - ET Anderson
6) Electric Train - NRBQ
7) Black Haired Girl - Six Pack of Gentlemen
8) Selling Wine - Lightnin' Hopkins
9) Big Chief - Professor Longhair
10) Take Me To The Mardi Gras - Bob James
11) Chameleon - Herbie Hancock
12) Money On My Brain - Kool G Rap ft. B-1 & MF Grimm
13) Hey Lady - Cam'ron ft. Freekey Zekey
14) I Don't Need a Reason - Dizzee Rascal
15) Momma I'm So Sorry - Clipse
16) Momma, Momma, Momma - The J's with Jamie
17) Hot Biscuits and Sweet Marie - NRBQ
18) Stubborn Kind of Fellow - Marvin Gaye
19) I Can't Do Without You - Abraham & His Sons
20) Don't Mess With People - Mandrill
21) La Lupita - Nico Gomez
22) The Apple Stretching - Grace Jones
23) Rock Creek Park - The Blackbyrds
24) Getting Hot (Larry Levan Remix) - Gwen Guthrie
25) Be My Lady - DeBarge
26) Dr. C.C. - Clarence Carter
27) Sister - Prince

No comments: