Monday, March 30, 2015

Dirty/Dulcet Radio 2/9/15 (Valentine's Day Show)

May you enjoy draft beer and weenies with your sweet pea for many a Valentine's to come, and may your stroke be more accurate than Tommy Wisseau's.

Download the show here.

Set list:

1) For the Love of You (Parts 1 & 2) - The Isley Brothers
2) I've Been Watching You (Move Your Sexy Body) - Parliament
3) Bring It On Home To Me (live) - Sam Cooke
4) Can't Get Enough of You - Slave
5) Hold Me Down - Silk Rhodes
6) Love Me Now - William Onyeabor
7) Feel Like Making Love - Bob James
8) We're Not the Jet Set - John Prine & Iris Dement
9) I Love Her, She Loves Me - NRBQ
10) U-Love - J Dilla
11) I Luv U Gurl - The Dix
12) I Want You (I'm an '80s Man) - Prince Paul ft. Bimos
13) You're My Rose - Miladen Milicevic (The Room OST)
14) The Love Nest - Roy Smeck

No comments: