Friday, July 25, 2014

Dirty/Dulcet Radio 5/12/14


I got most of the music for this show from an awesome music blog called Ghost Capital. Check it out!

Download the show here.

Set List:

1) Shake 'Em Up - Guitar Slim Green ft. Johnny & Shuggie Otis
2) Summertime - The Troggs
3) Took My Lady To Dinner - King Khan & The Shrines
4) I'll Never Find Another Girl Like You - The Falcons
5) Sesame Street - Scotty
6) Merry Go Round - U-Roy
7) Caution - Bob Marley & The Wailers
8) Gore Iro - Hallelujah Chicken Run Band
9) Shauri Yako (Pts 1 & 2) - Nguishi N'Timbo with L'Orchestre Festival of Zaire
10) Motema - Francis Bebey
11) Mousso Gwe (Balafon) - Sandwidi Pierre
12) Pájaro Campana - Les 4 Guaranis
13) Go 'Way From My Window / One Morning In May - John Jacob Niles
14) Husenek Fa Masher ("My Love Is More Than The Sweet Perfume...") - Abdel Karim el Kably
15) The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - The Homestead Act

No comments: