Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dirty/Dulcet Radio 2/4/13


So many things that make me smile in this radio show. A small sampling:

-"When I think about me in the '70s, I think about hanging out in some ovaries. If my DNA made me gay it'd be okay with me. But it didn't so I make out with a lady... but weed's so expensive today, so throw your joints up on the stage"

-"And it goes: one, two, three, four, Elisha Cuthbert butt naked on the couch with a bowl of custard"

-"As a young boy he put brown rice on his eyebrows, with dried cranberries under his chin. Went to clubs and said 'Hey, my name is Wild Rice, can I get in for free?' He said, 'there's no cover and you've got rice on your face. Hey wait, don't I know you from someplace? Weren't you in Silver Bullet with Corey Haim?'"

-The tale of The Last Unitard's gout


Download the show here.

Track List:

1) Give It To Me - The Troggs
2) Excuse, Excuse - The Seeds
3) Thru the Rhythm - The 13th Floor Elevators
4) We Sell Soul - The Spades
5) Zapah Lugov (Meadow Air) - Variety Orchestra Oktava
6) Volki Gonyat Olenya (Wolves Chase Deer) - Aleksandr Zatsepin with Ariel
7) Listen to Me - Secret Salamander
8) Teresa in the '70s - Marijuana Wolf
9) Elisha Cuthbert - Roosevelt Franklin
10) Busey Boy - Corn Mo
11) Danny's Got the Gout - Flesh Wounds
12) Go Tell it on the Mountain - Jim Nabors
13) Mac 10 Handles - Prodigy
14) Rec-Room Therapy - Ghostface Killah ft. Raekwon the Chef & U-God
15) Get Home - S.A. Smash
16) Metal Gear - Cannibal Ox
17) Outro - Blair Cosby (Camu Tao)
18) The Nurse - The Slackers

No comments: