Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sailing round the world in a dirty gondola


Once again here I am to sing the praises of Jody Hill's musical selections. My first post here was about how great I find the music of Eastbound & Down, and now I'm doing the same for Hill's excellent dark comedy Observe and Report. A more ribald commenter might tell me to "hop off his dick" but... I just beat you to it, so kiss off. There's a youtube channel with most of the soundtrack, and here's a megaupload of my favorite tracks from it.

Tracklist:
1) When I Paint My Masterpiece - The Band
2) The Man - Patto
3) Lightsaber Cocksucking Blues - Mclusky
4) Sittin' Back Easy - Patto
5) Brain - The Action
6) Over Under Sideways Down - The Yardbirds
7) Where Is My Mind? - City Wolf (Apparently a Chapel Hill band. They didn't really fuck with the original at all for this, and it turned out pretty good)
8) Observe and Report Suite - Joseph Stevens

1 comment:

willis said...

I absolutely love this.